22 December 2006

Merry Christmas Everyone

Well, I've had my head buried in analysing and synthesising all the data captured for this research project - phew!

The draft report has just been sent off (5:30 pm on 22 January) so I am looking forward to relaxing over Christmas and the New Year now.

The report is to be finalised by late January - it will be good to have the time to reflect - I'm sure the draft will change!

The research wiki will be updated before then with a wonderful selection of research stories to be added. I was hoping to do this before Christmas but just not enough hours in the day I am afraid. I will post a message when it has been updated though.

Thanks everyone for your wonderful contributions to our research - you've given us lots to think and write about!

Merry Christmas and all the best for a wonderful New Year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home